Sunday 1 February 2009

Celebration - "Hour Of The Snowfall"

Well, it's been a patchy day.

I woke up at 10:30am and rolled over to see Chloe and Vez - still asleep.
Now anyone who knows me, knows i do NOT do mornings. I cannot get up early, it's just unnatural to me.
I'm an afternoon-to-night person.
Whereas Vez and Clo are like roosters - they're up at the crack of dawn every day.
Including weekends.
So yeah, it was strange to be the first person awake.

There's this white powdery stuff outside on the ground.
I don't know what it is - I don't see it all that often.
Oh...wait....what?....it's what?.....oh SNOW!
Ok.
Well, i'm very happy about it because it means that, if it's still as white over as it is now (hopefully more), then school will inevitibly close for the day!
So...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Christ, I just had another look and it's like someone painted the floor!

Okay....it's getting worse - school WILL be closed.
And even if it doesn't, i'm not going.

Wow, i'm like totally dying for another ciggy.
Will go have one.

I made a huge mistake yesterday, i sent a....well okay, i'll admit it....hate mail message to Michael. He either recieved it and hasn't replied or hasn't seen it yet.
I said quite a few things i maybe should have kept my mouth shut about.
Oh well, it's my own bleedin fault.

Anyway, Supernatural is on tonight as well as Being Human!
Am v. much looking forward to watching both shows as both are very exciting!

More later.

x

2 comments:

  1. I too hate mornings, there's just something about the night that I like so much. I stay up for over half of it, I'm lucky if I'm in bed before 5am. I also love to sleep, not to just sleep but to dream, I don't know about you but it's like I always say " To sleep is to dream, and to dream is to escape."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly, I too love to dream and frequently use crystals to enhance the clarity.
    We have much in common, Brokengurl.

    x

    ReplyDelete