Friday 13 February 2009

Cell Block Tango - "Hour Of The Jazz Dance & Hour Of "He Had It Comin'"

It's been ages since I wrote here.
That's because stupid little me got a soft spot for my ex and decided to give him the link for this page.
BIG mistake.
If anything happened and i wanted to vent my feelings - where could i do it?!
So i changed the URL.
It's now http://espeon-angel.blogspot.com.

Anyway, Im in dance at the moent and we've been doing Jazz dance.
The Chicago soundtrack has been on repeat all morning too.
We're doing a dance to Anastacia's If Love Is A Crime.
I like Jazz Dance, it's fun and great to watch, but some of the moves are really hard....or painful (like the floor sweep run).

Today at lunch, my ex is going to ask me back out.
I do NOT know what to say.
I want to wait until i find someone who i think is perfect and who i will love and be loved by.

Uh-oh.
It's time.

Wish me luck and pray i don't make a syupid decision.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment