Wednesday 4 February 2009

Sensations - "Hour Of The Bond Perfume"



Well, i didn't take a photo of the doorstep - i slept in.
Again.
I gotta stop doing that, i would LOVE to be able to get up in the morning. Really.
But my bed is too tempting.



Anyway, I got a little somethin special today.
The Bond Girl 007 Perfume Set.
I know, i LOVE IT! Il est fabuleux et fruité!
Included in the set was (as shown in the piccy):
  • The Bond Girl 007 Perfume.
  • A Small Compact Mirror With The Perfume Logo On It.
  • A Small Velvet Pouch For The Mirror.
  • A Lipstick In Rouge.
  • A Carry Case For The Mirror And Lipstick.

I tell you summat, I went downstairs after i applied a little of the blessed parfum and made a drink of coffee. After i went back upstairs my mum comes in from outside and says "you just came downstairs didn't you?" - SHE COULD SMELL THE PERFUME!

Seriously. That is how good this stuff is. But anyway, i'm rattling on again.

I might be adding something to my Flickers Of Imagination blog today - so keep an eye open!

Gossip Girl is on tonight too, and the new series of Minder. I shall be watching both :D.

Also, i might be starting a new blog today or as soon as poss. It will be all on fashion and will be updated once weekly.

Consider me Gok W(om)an! Okay though seriously i love that guy, his work is amazing.

Anyway, keep an eye on both and don't forget to watch this space!

Love ya all!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment