Monday 2 February 2009

Randomness - "Hour Of The Snow Shoot"


Some pictures: Chicago city, a road at sunset, a bridge and a harbour.
I find that cities and any water (such as rivers, lakes, seas and harbours) at night are breathtaking. At least to me. Each picture reveals a place I wish to visit.


Well, did i or did i not say school would be closed?
It like, sooo totally was! AND it's closed again tomorrow!
And, after hearing the recent weather report, looks like it's gonna be shut practically till friday.

Either way, i decided that i was going to do something random today.
I did a photo shoot in the snow.
Yep.
It was freezing.
Check it out -









So okay I'm not the prettiest pea in the pod or the slimmest branch of the tree, but I'm me, so take it easy okay?
People should think more about what's on the inside than on the outside.

Speaking of outside the snow's been falling heavily for the past three hours now.
I'm willing to bet that, by morning, it'll cover my front doorstep.
If it does, i'll take a photo. And post it here.
If not....well, i 'll think of something.

By the way, I've made another blog in case you didn't know.
It's called Flickers Of Imagination.
It's a collage of my song lyrics, short stories etc.
I hope you find them to your tastes.

Catch Ya Later Friends!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment