Friday 13 February 2009

Fears & Tears - "Hour Of The Victim"

It's unusual for me to post twice in the same day, but i needed to let this out somehow, especially not in a way that would cause more problems.

Before Xmas, my brother found a Siberian Husky near my sister's house a couple of miles away so he took it in and cared for it.
About a week later, a girl at my school (let's call her L) said that my friend Vez had mentioned the dog to her. So Vez looked at a photo of the missing dog on L's phone - Vez confirmed the dog was the same as the one my brother found.
Turns out she's the owner's girlfriend.

Anyway, a day later, the owner's little brother (also from my school) came up to me in the Caf and started threatening me to give the dog back.

Point: I didn't even have the dog.
My brother is 31.
He lives with his wife and kids.

So i left the room, crying.
Not to sound like a baby but the owner of the dog turned out to be a gang member of my local area and if he wasn't happy, someone was gonna end up hurt.

Anyway, one Friday, she finally requested to come and see the dog and take it home to it's owner but before that, she agreed to give my brother her number so he get the dog checked for a microchip (just to make sure) and then keep her up to date..
I, a lover of animals, insisted on this point as I have in the past lost a puppy i didn't get the chance to have microchipped and she never came back or was found.
I didn't want the same fate going to another.
So my brother went to the vet - it was his dog.
It had gone missing many times before too and this time, they had failed to report it missing.
How careless is that?
If they were so bothered about thier pet, why not report it missing?

Antway, as my brother was on his way back from the vet, the owner came by my place with a few gang members and threw a few bricks at the window.
So i called the police.
And, when my brother got back, he phoned L.
He was threatened with violence over the phone saying - "I'll kill you if you don't give me my f*ck*ng dog back!"

They came about an hour later, after the dog had been taken home by his girlfiend.
There is a reason she came instead of him, the guy is a loon. If he gets mad, he's the type who would attack you with anything...including knives.

Anyway, that was all over and done with after the police had a word with him.

So why a i upset right now?
Oh yeah, because i just checked my bebo to find a message from L saying:

"mongy dog stealing hore tramp......doser"

I feel like crap.
I wanna cry, i really do.
Especially with all the other crap going on in my life.
But to be honest, i don't think she sent it.
I think HE sent it through her user
So now he knows what i look like which, before, was an advantage and i could still venture out.
Now, it looks like i'm a moving target.

Every time i step foot out of my front door it's gonna be like russian roulette.
I wonder which time i open it will be my last?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment