Wednesday 18 February 2009

1,2,3 - "Hour Of The To-Do List"

God, is it Wednesday already?!
Why is it that time always speeds up when you finally get to the school holidays?
I'm sure it's a collective prayer from parents all over the world saying "please send them back to school! They're driving me crazy!"

Anyway, i've been working on my novel and trying not to worry about anything in the process.
Writing a novel is harder than it looks.
I always get things muddled up so i decided to make a to-do list for my creative prospects:
  • Finish lyrical dance to Dido - Here With Me.
  • Write end of Ch3 (should be a collective number of 30+ pages at that point).
  • Write an MC - i haven't been in that biz for sooo long, i'm surprised peop;le still remember my winning battle against MC Josho (he'd never been beaten before though, soo....)
  • Finish my sing for Music!!
  • Compose some songs.
  • Learn at least two songs for the piano (one Evanescence and one other)

That should keep me occupied for a long time.

More later

x

No comments:

Post a Comment