Friday 13 March 2009

Lonelyness - "Hour Of The Bad Day"

Sometimes, i feel like no-one listens to me.
Like no-one gives a damn if i'm ok or not.
I know it seems stupid to think like that but yet again my mates seem to be ignoring me and pretending that i'm ok when i'm blatantly in the need of a cheering up session.

I'm in a mood because it's that lady time of the month and i watched Death Note last night and.......L IS KILLED!
I hate Light Yagami, but somehow i still like him.
I disgust myself.

I don't even know if i wanna carry on readin the books/watchin the series now. It's not the same without L, although Near come pretty close to him, it's not the same.

My brother is even being distant with me - i hate it.
Everything is like- -.- today.

But ya know what? I'm not gonna let it get me down.
L's dead but his memory lives on ^_^
My brother is just growing up.
& My friends are just having other stuff to think about.

Life'll be good soon.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment