Sunday 22 March 2009

The Eternal Three - "Hour Of The Heart, Mind & Soul"

I went to visit my Gaurdian Angel yesterday.
I hadn't seen him face to face for nearly five years.
He hugged me when he saw me and seemed so happy that i couldn't help smiling myself.
We talked a little of when i was younger, my aversion to needles and the time i wouldn't let anyone remove the set of stitches on my arm but him.
We spoke some more of my future career and what persona should bring forth for the courts.
I'd have to lose the hair colour as it is to seem professional and i would have to be the right weight for my age.
I spoke to him privately before i left, to thank him for all he has done for me and his words to me in reply meant more than he'll know:
- "You are the last child your father has to watch grow up. You are the only one now who can do something with your life which he can be proud of. He has brought you up and kept a roof over your head,
Use this as a way to repay him.
Put your heart, mind and soul into this and God will bless you." -
His words touched me deeply and all the way home i stayed silent, thinking of what he said.
And deep down, i know he is right.
There is only me who can do this - no one can do it for me. It is the decisions i make now that will affect me for the rest of my life.
It's scary to ponder, but i'll do what i can - i can only do my best.
Which i plan to do with heart, mind and soul.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment