Friday 30 January 2009

Revelation - "Hour Of The Frankenstein Monster" & "Hour Of The Soul"


Oh. My. God.


I cannot BELIEVE what THE FREAK (Michael - my ex-boyfriend) did yesterday.

HE PINNED A LITTLE KID TO THE WALL!

Wanna know why?

Because he was annoyed at me and was trying to talk to me and the kid whacked his backpack!

His excuse when he let the kid go and came back over to me was:

"Sorry, i had an adrenalin moment"
ADRENALIN MOMENT? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? EDWARD BLEEDIN CULLEN????

Jeez, I sooo totally could have killed him there and then.

ANYway, my niece Chloe and my best friend/sister Vez are crashing my place tonight....like they did last night.

*I sorta realised that, although my mate can be a total wipeout when she wants to be, i can be a total biatch too. So i forgive her for acting a bit mean.*
I'm also getting a serious, although very good, obsession with the tv show The Dog Whisperer.
Cesar Millan rehabilitates dogs and trains thier owners in how to stop unwanted behavior. He's absolutely fab at what he does and i find that, as i watch the show, I become very inspired to become "a calm-assertive pack leader".
He's amazing.
At the moment, i find i'm struggling with some religious issues.
I was once an athiest. Then a christian. Now a Wiccan.
But i wonder - which am i meant to be?
I'll feel horrible (not to mention i'll be in BIG trouble) if the real God is christian and i'm following Wicca.
Or if i'm following Christianity and i find out the real God/Goddess is Wiccan - i'm going to feel awful and like i've betrayed the one who loves me.
If you think it's confusing from where you're sat - try being me.
To be honest, i'm scared of the consequences of following the wrong path.


I really want to become spiritual.
To seek balance and calmness. Instead of living in a world where everyone argues.
We live in a complicated world and it's a world i hate being part of.
I'm tired of having to crawl into myself to find a tranquil and peaceful place. I shouldn't have to do that, there should be a place out there for those like me to retreat to whenever things get too much.

Until then, i'm gonna try and be a calm-assertive pack leader!

Nighty night people!

x





No comments:

Post a Comment