Thursday 29 January 2009

First Entry: Hour Of The "Best" Mate.

I didn't really want my first diary entry here to be a bad one.
But, as per usual, my day is off to a bad start and I feel like crap.

My "best friend", Vez, isn't acting AT ALL like my best friend.
She's being a total washout with me and i really can't figure out why.
I attempted to ask for the password to get past the school system so i could access facebook like everyone else and all i got was "WHAT!??"
Oh. My. God.
What the hell?

Jeez, if she keeps this up she's soo not crashing my place on saturday, she can do a backflip over fire.
It's like she doesn't even CARE!
I was almsot in tears yesaterday.....omg...omg...omgomgomgOMG!

Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 2 was on last night and i MISSED IT!
Crap,crap,crapcrapcrapcrapCRAP!
I only just remembered!

Anyway, i was almost in tears yesterday and she didn't even check twice to see if i was okay!
At the moment she's not even acting like a friend, let alone a best friend!

Jeez! I wonder who will abandon me next?
Gaz maybe> I have been a bit bitchy with her lately....which i totally didn't mean to be.
Oh and Mike is soooo totally out of reach with me.
But i did that one on purpose due to his....childish...behavior.

Anyway, bell just went and i have HORRIBLE art.

Catch ya later.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment